I know, we hate application processes too. These questions just help us know you’re a real one.
A few sentences for each question is more than enough.
- How much time do you have during the week to work on club activities?
- Have drug policies affected you or someone you know? If so how?
- What is your vision for the club?
- How do you think you as an executive board member would advance the club?
- How have you contributed to the JMUSSDP in the past?
- Why do you think you can properly represent the club?
- As a club, how do you think the JMUSSDP can improve?
- What are you relevant experiences (grassroots organizing, graphic design, website making, justice reform, etc.)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your completed application, thanks for your interest!